Katia Verber : Katia Verber is Paris Hilton of Russia

Who is Katia Verber ? Katia Verber is a Russian Socialite also known as the Paris Hilton of Russia. With the most expensive mobile phones (Vertu worth $7000) and riding the bentleys.
She is the heiress or billionaire from Moscow Russia who boasts 73 billionaires while New York is behind by 3 billionaires.

Imagine having all that much money and spending the money for your own living. It would take at least a thousand years for me to reach that much of money or to keep a $7000 phone with me. I am very much happy with my $350 phone which is at least good enough to work for me. Even if that very mobile phone does get displaced I will get headaches and for the heiress , she will go out and purchase a new Vertu.

Ok so here are her pictures. ( Taken from MarieClaire.com)

Comments

Popular Posts